Ask Questions. Get Answers. Be a Better Parent!
Licensed clinical therapists with expertise in youth mental health answer parents questions directly.
Parents in partner districts get special invitations to regular evening webinars featuring licensed clinicians to answer their questions.
Each session will be facilitated and include a 15-minute discussion on a topic of interest or mental health trend. Then participants can ask questions on any topic through chat and a facilitator makes sure the most asked questions get fielded. and 45 minutes of open Q&A
- One webinar each month in March and April
- Two webinars/ month May through August
- Three or more webinars/ month beginning September 2024
Parents in your school community can get the immediate support they need
- Answers to questions in real time
- Anonymous participation
- Access to the replay and highlights any time